Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 27, 2014

Striving to be better!

Well it is official, I suck at blogging! The last blog I published was Dax's birth story.....Dax is now 2 years old and we've added another Carden to the clan! WHAT?!? The point of this blog was to document our lives and keep my close friends and family informed about what we have going on. How do I have a 2 year old that I didn't write one post about? I will blame this on mommy brain! Which before being pregnant or having kids I'm sure I thought was completely made up, but let me tell you something it does exist. Children literally make you stupid...stupider...more stupid...see I don't even know words! So I'm going to chalk up this 2 year absence from the blog as Momma Brain and pledge to do better. I'll start with a post about our 2nd....Jude, and his birth story. Poor 2nd child....the least I can do is write down the beginning of his story before my Momma Brain completely takes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment