Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Who does he look like?


Today we went for our 4D ultrasound, which is best to have around 27-28 weeks.....you don't want them too big or you can't see to much because they take up so much room. So I scheduled ours during the 27th week because I knew Dax was pretty big. Other things that I knew about Dax so far were:  1.that he doesn't like showing his face he loves to put his hands up in front of his face 2.he will show you his man parts anytime 3.he does not respond to jiggling my belly 4.he likes to be scrunched up in one area.

Today was no different!!! Dax is big, put both his hands and his feet in front of his face, gave us a full show of his man parts, and didn't move at all when prompted. We got some pretty good shots of his face, but for the most part he sat with both hands up and then at one point grabbed his foot and put it in front of his face as well. But when the ultrasound tech went down to just double check we were having a boy....the answer was a resounding YES.... he held those legs up for all to see! No doubt he is a man and we can already see what he is most proud of. 

We tried to get him to move, I drank a mt. dew before the visit, I rolled from side to side, the ultrasound tech jiggled and jiggled my belly....but we got nothing, if anything he just jumbled himself up even more. At one point he had both hands and feet and his umbilical cord in front of his face! He also had tons of room to move around in and he kept his head in my rib cage and his butt right below it, he never spread out! Needless to say the child is stubborn, I would like to chalk that up to one of his father's attributes, but unfortunately that he gets from his Mom. 

I'll post pictures below and ya'll can be the judge of who he looks like, however, I think he looks like his Dad. Apparently he has fat cheeks....the ultrasound tech kept going on about his fat cheeks. He is also still measuring big...still measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and weighting in at 2lbs 15oz. His head looked massive since the last time we saw it and the ultrasound tech got a good shot of his femur bone and wanted to measure it......she said it looked really big and of course it was about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. So today just confirmed what we already know....he is chunky and stubborn! But.....he is also the cutest, most beautiful baby I have ever seen and I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks! Although we didn't see a great shot of his face what we did see was perfect....so were his little feet and hands, and even his man parts that he is so proud of, I can't wait for Dax to get here, I am literally counting down the days. It is hard to believe that in just 13 weeks we'll get to see his sweet face. 







The Top image is a picture of his man parts! 



Cute little feet in the top picture! 
Thought I would post a few baby pictures of both me and Waldo and ya'll can decide for yourselves who Dax looks like, I don't have any really little ones of me, I'll have to grab a few next time I go home.




I just posted this picture because I literally laugh out loud every time I see it! 



I think it is pretty clear who the cheeks come from :)! I go back to the doctor Wednesday for my check up, I'll update more then. I also get Dax's bedding today so I'll post pictures soon!

On a side note, I need to brag on my hubby for just a bit......Northridge beat County High twice this past week, meaning they will be in the 6A State Baseball Playoffs for the first time in school history!! So proud of  him, the other coaches, and all the players!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment